These super easy to make keto brownies are super low in carbs, fudgy and have a dense and creamy texture that melts in your mouth. To make the brownies, we use almond flour, chocolate, butter and they are the best low carb dessert ever – only 2g carbs.
In less than 40 minutes you have the perfect keto brownies that are the ideal company for a cup of keto coffee or your favorite tea.
Looks easy right? It really is. So what are you waiting? Gather all the ingredients, preheat the oven and make a batch of my keto brownies.
Ingredients for keto brownies
Learn what are the ingredients for the brownies recipe and how to make the perfect fudgy dessert.
Brownies are one of my favorite keto desserts, chocolatey and chewy. You’ll be surprised to find out that the ingredients we are using are low in carbs and super easy to find. You’ll need only seven low carb ingredients:
- almond flour
- keto approved sweetener/paleo sweetener
- high-quality dark cocoa
- dark chocolate (99 percent would be perfect)
- butter, grass fed to make the brownies healthier
- eggs, to bind everything up
- a pinch of baking powder
The brownies are sugar-free, gluten-free and with a few switches, you can make them paleo compliant too.
These bites of the chocolate heaven are dense and fudgy keto brownies made with almond flour. They are moist and have a rich chocolate taste.
Keyword keto brownies
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 16 keto brownies
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 12 tbsp butter softened
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 2 oz dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line with parchment paper an 8×8-inch baking pan covering the bottom and the sides.
- In a bowl mix the butter and the dark chocolate. Microwave for 30 seconds or let the mixture melt on a double boiler.
- Meanwhile, combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder.
- In a big bowl beat the crack the eggs and beat them with the mixer.
- Add the butter and chocolate mixture and continue mixing.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients, until you get brownies batter consistency.
- Transfer the batter to the baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes. Depending on the oven you have the baking time may vary. You’ll want to check the brownies from minute 15 to make sure you aren’t overbaking them. The center has to be slightly moist when touching.