These hot pockets are just too delicious and should be a part of your ketogenic lifestyle, simply because they are so easy to make and loved by many people.
Imagine the possibilities when you perfect these amazing hot pockets with any filling you like! These delicious 5-ingredient keto breakfast pockets are filled with cheese, butter, egg, almond flour and bacon. You can use ham or ground meat. Enjoy!
This fathead dough is so versatile that you can make many different low carb foods from it.
You can have all kinds of fillings you want such as egg, mozzarella and pepperoni slices.
These low carb hot pockets can be made in 3 easy steps:
1. Making the dough: Melt shredded mozzarella in a microwave then mix it well with the almond flour. Knead the flour until incorporated. Flatten the dough on two pieces of parchment paper.
2. Making and Adding Fillings: Beat the eggs in a bowl then pan fry in butter. Transfer the scrambled egg in the middle of the dough along with the bacon slices. Enclose the filling by folding the sides of the dough. Poke some holes on the dough to release steam when baking.
3. Baking: Set the oven to 400 F. Bake the dough for 20 minutes. Wait till it turns golden brown and firm enough to touch. Best enjoyed while warm.
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs large
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 slices bacon cooked
- Melt the shredded mozzarella & add the almond flour. Stir until well-combined. Roll the dough out between 2 sheets of parchment paper.
- Scramble the eggs in butter and lay them with bacon slices along the center of the dough.
- Fold over and seal the dough. Add some holes on the dough surface using a fork. This helps release the steam while baking.
- Bake at 400°F for about 20 minutes or until it turns golden brown and firm to the touch. Remove from oven and enjoy!
Calories: 455 kcal – Fat: 38 g – Net carbs: 3 g – Protein: 25 g