This pumpkin spice keto fat bomb recipe is the perfect fall treat for those on a ketogenic diet. It is sugar-free and full of healthy fats that boost metabolism such as coconut oil.
Also it has fiber from flax seeds that also has cancer-protective lignans.
I hope you enjoy these healthy fall pumpkin spice keto fat bomb recipe that is packed with pumpkin that has vitamin C which provides antioxidants to slow down the aging process.
This recipe is the quick dessert that is perfect for those on a ketogenic diet.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup golden flax
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or I used 2 drops cinnamon bark vitality essential oil
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup confectioners swerve
- 1/3 teaspoon stevia or to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls and place on a plate.
- Let the balls sit in the refrigerator for 1 hours before eating. Keeps for a week or longer in the freezer.
Calories 100 Calories from Fat 90
Total Fat 10g 15%
Total Carbohydrates 2.3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6%
Protein 1g 2%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Net Carbs: 0.9 g
Nutrition facts based on 12 servings
1/2 cup coconut sugar can be used for a paleo version, if desired