Light and fluffy drop biscuits that can be eaten with sausage gravy, used as an egg and cheese sandwich or eaten on their own!
These biscuits are so buttery and fluffy, and can be eaten on the side of just about any meal. And they can be made in under 15 minutes!
You can even change things up and add herbs or spices to the mix to give them even more flavor!
- 1½ Cups almond flour
- 2 whole Eggs, beaten
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- 4 Tablespoons Grass-Fed Butter, melted
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Swerve Confectioners
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to a bowl and mix using a hand whisk or fork.
- In another bowl, add the eggs, swerve, sour cream and melted butter and mix until combined. Add the cheese into the wet ingredients and continue mixing.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix.
- Scoop the biscuit mix into silicone muffin pan liners (or spray a non-stick muffin pan with non-stick spray) and bake for 10-12 minutes (mine took exactly 10 min.).
Calories 144 Sugars 1g Protein 5g
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes