They are the perfect, rich and decadent treat, but in bite-sized mini form. They are low carb, gluten free, and even dairy free. Are also really easy to mix up with ingredients you probably already have on hand.Chocolate Muffins Keto
- 1 cup natural creamy almond butter
- 2/3 cup confectioners erythritol (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder (I use this brand)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon melted salted butter, or coconut oil for dairy free
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar free dark chocolate baking chips (I use this brand or this brand)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place a silicone mini muffin pan on top of a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, erythritol, cocoa powder, peanut butter powder, eggs, butter, water, vanilla extract, and baking soda. Using an elecrtric hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well combined. It should be a fairly thick dough. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the mixture evenly among 18 wells of the mini muffin pan – or 12 regular sized muffins.
- Bake for 11 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and place on a cooling rack to allow the muffins to cool before eating.
Net Carbs: 1.4g
Serving Size: 1 Mini MuffinCalories: 115 Fat: 10g Carbohydrates: 3.8g Fiber: 2.4g Protein: 4g
Total Time: 21 minutes Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 11 minutes