A truly chewy keto cookie recipe! The low carb, sugar-free ginger cookie of your dreams, I am not kidding.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp grassfed gelatin
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup granular Swerve sweetener
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 2 tsp Yacon syrup optional
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line two baking sheets with parchment or silicone liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, gelatin, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, and cloves.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, almond butter and sweetener until smooth. Beat in the eggs, Yacon, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the almond flour mixture and continue to beat until the dough comes together.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place a few inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 5 minutes, then remove from the oven and gently press down a bit (to encourage them to spread). Return to the oven and bake another 7 minutes or so, until just barely golden brown. They will still be very soft.
- Remove and let cool completely on the pan.
Calories 157 Calories from Fat 112