Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting is amazing!
Carrot Cake Sheet Cake is one of the best desserts for your or celebration. Delicious layer of cream cheese frosting, this incredibly moist carrot sheet cake is not only easy to make, but completely delicious! As a traditional dessert, this carrot sheet cake will be the star of your dessert table! Carrot sheet cake is fantastic as it is moist, delicious and will feed a crowd.CARROT CAKE SHEET CAKE
- 2 c. Clover Valley All-Purpose Flour
- 2 c. Clover Valley Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 3 c. shredded carrots
- 4 eggs
- ¾ c. Clover Valley Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- ½ c. butter (1 stick) room temperature
- 8 oz. package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 c. Clover Valley Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 15x10x1″ jelly roll sheet pan with non-stick baking spray. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- With a hand or stand mixer, combine the oil, eggs, vanilla and shredded carrots.
- With the mixer running, gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stop the mixer occasionally to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber scraper.
- Pour the batter into the sheet pan, and smooth out evenly with a spatula. Bake the cake at 350 for 30-32 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and crumb-free. Remove cake from oven and let cool to room temperature.
- For the frosting: With a hand or stand mixer, cream together the butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add the vanilla and incorporate well. Gradually begin adding the powdered sugar one cup at a time, stopping the mixer to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Spread the frosting evenly over the top of the cooled sheet cake.
- Optional topping: Clover Valley Chopped Pecans
Be sure to reference my post for How to Make Cream Cheese Frosting for the best techniques and pro tips.
Prep Time 15 min Cook Time 30 min Total Time 45 min